Sunday 12 March 2023

Good

 Love is a beautiful feeling that makes your heart skip a beat. When you are in love, you want to express your feelings to your beloved in the most beautiful way possible. Shayari is a form of poetry that has been used for centuries to express love and emotions. Here are some heart-touching love shayari that you can use to express your love to your special someone.

  1. Tum meri zindagi ka ek aham hissa ho, tumhe pane ke liye maine khud ko khud se joda hai.

Translation: You are an important part of my life, I have connected myself with myself just to have you.

  1. Tumhari yaad mein hi beeti hai meri har raat, tumhari khushbu se mehka hai meri har subah.

Translation: Every night passes with your memories, every morning starts with your fragrance.

  1. Teri har baat mein mithaas hai, tere har chehre mein khushiyaan hain, teri har muskaan mein mere liye ek jannat hai.

Translation: Your every word is sweet, your every face is happy, your every smile is like heaven for me.

  1. Tumhare bina meri zindagi adhuri hai, tumhari har khushi meri zindagi ki zimmedari hai.

Translation: My life is incomplete without you, your every happiness is my responsibility.

  1. Tumhare liye dil mein sirf pyaar hai, aur tumhare liye main har dard sahan karne ko tayaar hoon.

Translation: There is only love in my heart for you, and I am ready to bear every pain for you.

No comments: